Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC - 7/17-7/21

mrazguy
By mrazguy,
in

I've got my wife and 2 kids (6 & 9) and need a nice place to stay in Manhattan for July 17-21st. I'm concerned about getting an undesirable hotel.

What do you think I should be prepared to spend?

Is there any risk that the hotel won't provide 2 queen size beds?

If you have any advice, I'd love to hear it.

Thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

There is a very good chance you will not get a room with two queen beds. If you do get a room with two beds the likelihood is that they will be doubles. As well, there are many hotel rooms in NYC that only have one bed and can't accomodate even one roll-away. Using Priceilne for quad occupancy in NYC is risky.

You can try using Hotwire which does allow you to search for up to quad occupancy, but prices there look a little high.

What is your maximum budget for this stay.

I recommend the Beekman Tower where you can get a 1BR suite for $163/nite. There will be one bed in the BR and a pull-out couch in the LR, but it is a true suite (including a kitchen) and will provide you with much more room than a typical hotel in NYC... and the reviews are great.

What are your thoughts / how does that work for you?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]