Priceline Hotel: Resort Eagle County - Summit County (Vail) The Lodge At Vail

snowcarv
By snowcarv,
in

A property with this amenity set has not yet been reported to the board.

The Manor Vail Lodge hotel is a possibility and that would be my best guess for this one, but i'll admit i have my doubts since the rate above would be such a deep discount from 'retail' rates for this property for these dates.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we an be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I wondered about the kitchenette. I looked at Manor Vail, Mountain Haus and Austria Haus as 3.5*s and none mention Kitchenette in the descriptions on the 'retail' side. Not sure if that is complete list (though they list a lot, like billiards, etc).

It also looks like Vail Cascade (4*, slopeside, etc) has rooms Sun-Wed 3/18-21 at $149/nt as a Hotwire rate, so there is inventory going begging during prime Spring Break. I was just there last week and the snow is decent but well below last year's epic conditions, so I wonder if prices are reflecting that.

FYI I'm still deciding whether to ski Vail 15-17 Mar, or 19-21, as I'll ski Breck the other days. Gotta decide soon!! Thanks and I'll let you know what I decide (I might just Priceline and try for the Comfort Inn Avon, it's fine and even w/ $25 day parking at Vail, can be a very cheap deal). I'll use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links and post the appropriate win.

I looked at Manor Vail, Mountain Haus and Austria Haus...

I don't think either of these are the property i was referfing to above, this is the location i meant:

Manor Vail Lodge (which you can see rooms do have microwaves/refrigerators which would be the minimum requirement for the kitchenette amenity)

595 East Vail Valley Drive

Vail, CO, U.S.A. , 81657

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know whatever you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Wow, first bid accepted for $130/nt. I had posted a Hotwire ID request a couple days ago, and had been tracking Hotwire for either 3/14-16 or 3/19-21. Hotwire had been showing a 4* 3/19-21 for $145. Best guess was Vail Cascade (could still be that on Hotwire, who knows). Figured I'd try PL first (via your link of course), and decided $130 seemed like a decent first bid. Obviously don't know if lower would have hit. This seems like a great deal, total charged by PL for two nights $299.32.

Best Rock Resorts price $599/nt. Same $599 for retail on Priceline. Lowest price Resort class anywhere in Vail on PL those dates appears to be the Marriott Mountain Resort for $299/nt. I did see one Marriott "locals" price of $199. Kayak has the Sebastain (which PL calls a Resort) for $285.

I'm looking forward to it. I've seen a few mixed reviews on Trip Advisor for the Lodge at Vail, but it's steps from the Vista Bahn and not much farther to my favorite restaurant, Up The Creek.

Even with parking and resort fee this seems like a smokin' deal in the heart of Vail. B)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]