Priceline Hotel: 3* Colorado Springs (North) Park Plaza

ClaireCrowe
By ClaireCrowe,
in

:)

I first tried for downtown 3* and then airport 3* at $45 and was rejected for both, so I went for CoSpr North at $45 and came up with a new property: Park Plaza, which used to be a Holiday Inn. I know that the location is *o.k*. It is close to what we like to do when we visit the Springs, but I am dubious that this property can be classified as three-stars. I have read a number of reviews, and they are wildly mixed, from extremely disappointed to elated. I will have to add my take on the motel after our stay. If you are counting on getting the Wyndham in CoSprgs North with a 3* bid, you will be in for a shock when Park Plaza pops up. I know I was. (Remember, Priceline can add and delete motels and change star ratings at any time.) However, this is mid-July, and rack rates for walk-ins are high this time of year, so I probably could not have gotten a comparable price at even a two star property. I will keep my fingers crossed and hope for a good room. And I don't feel so bad knowing that I will receive a complementary breakfast for two!

Bid $45

Taxes and Fees $11.92

Total $56.92

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]