Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Diego (Gaslamp Quarter South - Convention Center) Hard Rock Hotel San Diego

parade2day
By parade2day,
in

I used your HOTWIRE link and found the following Hotel available for $110:

- Boutique Hotel

- restaurant(s)

- High Speed Internet

- Business Center

It would seem that Hotel Iddigo would be the most likely, correct? I would think only Hotel Indigo and Hotel Solamar would be "Boutique" hotels in this region. I have never seen Solamar come up with that feature, but I have not seen Indigo come up with Business Center as a feature either.

What do you think?

While the Hotel Indigo is a good guess, and i agree it's a possibility, i don't believe this property has ever been seen with this exact amenity set before. In addition to the Indigo, i'd include the Hotel Solamar as a possibility.

Whatever this property turns out to be, i don't think quality will be much of an issue, as it shows an excellent 4.5/5.0 Tripadvisor rating.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (and each of your searches too please!)

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

As a Hotwire Express member, I have the Solamar blocked as a hotel I do not want when looking for hotels in San Diego. Not that there is anything wrong with the Solomar, but I prefer the Omni. They both have the same amenities, so when I start up Hotwire and log into my account and then search for hotels, the same hotel comes up that the OP is seeing. That would mean it would not be the Solamar because I have it as a blocked hotel, and more than likely the Indigo. Another thing is that I have never seen the Solamar with a boutique amenity.

Edited to add: The minimum age to checkin at the Solamar is 18, while the Indigo requires 21, which fits in with what Hotwire is offering.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear the location works out great for your plans, and i'm not sure why you have mixed feelings on this one given that the hotel typically gets great reviews.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]