Priceline Hotel: Hilton Penn Station

Sota327
By Sota327,
in

This region was rezoned maybe 9-12 months ago or so. This property is currently in PRICELINE's 'Newark' zone.

If you're looking to stay here as an inexpensive NYC alternative i don't necessarily recommend it unless there are few alternate choices.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know if/how we can help with your upcoming stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just need a one night stay for EWR layover. But I do NOT want the Hilton Penn Station, which I saw as a reported win for the EWR zone in other posts on this forum. I know now that these posts predate the rezoning, and that Hilton Penn Station is now part of Newark ZOne (as reflected on this forum's list). So long as it is not in the EWR Zone I feel safe in bidding and not getting it. I will update my post when I secure something (for 2/23). And yes, I always use the PRICELINE link on this forum to start my searches and bids. Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]