Priceline Hotel: Las Vegas South Strip March 14-17

Spartanproducer
By Spartanproducer,
in

First post, so I apologize if the answer to my first question is somewhere that I can't find it. Going to Vegas for March Madness (which I've done several times) this year I am the fifth wheel in my group and the other four have rooms on the south strip so I'm looking to save if possible.

I do not want to stay at the Excalibur. . so my first question is are the star ratings that were originally posted in 2003 still accurate? If not, what is the current star rating of the Excalibur.

Other than the Excalibur, I'd be happy with anything south strip. . so what realistically do I need to bid to get a room at a south strip that's not Excalibur?

Thanks for any answers or advice

Welcome to BetterBidding!

As explained in our PRICELINE FAQ, the hotel lists were first posted in 2003 and are constantly updated with new information whenever it is reported to the board. On PRICELINE, the current star rating of the Excalibur is 3 stars, so you'll need to keep your bidding at 3.5* and higher in order to avoid this property.

Also, keep in mind that the Westin is located in PRICELINE's Strip South zoen, although it is located slightly off-strip, would this be an acceptable outcome?

What is your target budget (per nite before taxes and fees)?

Let us know the above and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]