Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Tampa (Airport TPA and Westshore) Wyndham Tampa Westshore Hotel

rwny
By rwny,
in

Won bid of $90 per night for 3/6 & 3/7/12 for Wyndham Tampa Westshore.

Started with bid of $85 per night in Zone 4 - Tampa South-Westshore for 3.5*, which was rejected but they said if I wanted to increase to $99 per night they would give me a "free" re-bid. However, I went back and added Zone 5-Tampa West, which was equally acceptable to me & bumped up to $90 per night & won the Wyndham. Have never stayed there but reviews look good so I'm hopeful :-)

This was my first time trying Priceline - I think I did pretty well on rate, since the lowest available rate on their website is $175/night. Will definitely try it for my future trips. (And I used the Better Bidding PRICELINE link above) Thanks for all the great info!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a great deal at this property and are pleased with the results... very nicely done, especially for your first PRICELINE win!

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]