Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Columbus (Downtown - Arena) Comfort Inn and Suites Downtown

Darth Coupe
By Darth Coupe,
in

Hello, trying to narrow down between 2 selections.

On 10/20-21/12 in downtown Columbus currently there is a 2* with Airport Shuttle, Complimentary Breakfast, High-Speed Internet Access for $62/night that I am 99% sure is the Red Roof Inn and a 2.5* that I am trying to figure out.

Ammenities for 2.5* are Fitness Center, Pool(s), Laundry Facilities (self-service), High-Speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby for $90/night (shows it was $149/night). This one could be Comfort Inn or the Hampton Inn & Suites based on my research.

Can anyone confirm? If it is the Comfort Inn I would prefer to save the extra bucks and just go Red Roof at that point but if it is the Hampton then that is our preferred hotel. Thanks in advance.

My best guess for the 2.5* is the Comfort Inn and Suites Downtown... and i also agree that the best guess for the 2* is the Red roof Inn.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry to see this wasn't the hotel you were hoping for, but our guess was correct.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay... hope it goes better than you anticipate.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]