Priceline Hotel: Iowa City, need advice

sdw79
By sdw79,
in

I am new to this site, sorry for posting this but I am getting married next Friday and want to take a trip to Iowa City that night. I have stayed there before and got a great deal on priceline at the Sheraton for I belive 90. I am weary about naming my price because I never know what I will get. I see Travelocity has listings for a 3 star secret hotel very cheap but again I am weary. Any advice?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials :wub:

Have you had a look at HOTWIRE where you can make an educated guess as to the hotel you may receive before your purchase? Still no guarantees, but at least you can take a guess based upon the amenities and an other information provided by HOTWIRE. What are the dates of your stay? If you search HOTWIRE for your date(s) is anything offered at the 3.5* level? If so, what are the amenities shown?

Do you specifically need the Sheraton, or are looking for something 'nice' and trying to avoid any curveballs?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]