France Paris Pullman Paris Rive Gauche Eiffel Tower

wasabi2011
By wasabi2011,
in

I spent 4 nights at this hotel in early February with my family.

The price I got through Priceline was very good, for a very expensive city, considering I paid U$D 135.- for each room with free access to wi-fi.

BUT, I was very upset because I had chosen the Eiffel Tower area to bid and this hotel is really far away. It should not be included in the same as the Eiffel Tower. I felt cheated. You have to be VERY carefull when you choose the bidding areas.

To be fair, the hotel is ok. No "charme" at all.It is just a business and convention hotel with a lack of personality... The lobby is proper but the rooms are not worthy of a category of a 4 star hotel.

The staff is friendly and makes efforts to meet the request of the guests with efficiency.

The good news are that the Metro station "Balard" is at a distance of a 5 minutes walk (300 meters) and the connection to the city center is excellent. It takes 20 minutes to reach the Arc de Triomphe (Arch of Triumph)making 1 change at La Motte-Picquet - Grenelle station. To get to Ballard you have to cross under the highway "P

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]