Priceline Hotel: Las Vegas 3/16-18

sobolol
By sobolol,
in

Priceline isnt accepting my bids, I see others that they did...

I assume you're referring to this Priceline win there the user was accepted at $120/nite for March 16-19.

First, rates do change, and in Vegas they change very fast, so it's possible that rates have changed since the other user received their win. However, second, and more likely, note that your dates are not exactly the same as that win... which included Sunday nite. Rates in Vegas Sun-Thur are often a fraction of what they are on Fri-Sat nites.

Therefore, the less expensive Sunday nite of the other user's win brought down the average bid needed to win a hotel for their stay... since your trip only includes the more expensive Friday and Saturday nites, you'll likely need a higher bid then they had since your stay does not include Sunday nite in order to bring the average rate down.

Can you turn this into a 3 nite trip? How high have you already bid for 3/16-3/18? Have you only bid for Strip North or have you also included Strip South in your bidding? What is your maximum bid for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]