Hotwire Hotel: 4* New York City (Chelsea - Madison Square Garden) Hotel Indigo

jber
By jber,
in

Thanks to details in Hotwire Hotel List I was able to identify this with near certainty as Hotel Indigo.

We need two rooms/3 beds, for a couple and two adult children. After trying out several combinations, I selected 2 rooms, 3 adults, 1 child and got Hotel Indigo. I'm hoping we'll get 2 or beds in one of the rooms, and will call the hotel to confirm or change if needed.

Booked through Better Bidding link.

Congrats on your success. :)

Solid deal for this property, especially as I think Fashion Week is around this time period.

Can you confirm the amenities that were showing with this listing? This information should be listed in the trip information in your HOTWIRE account.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Sorry..and I even had it in my notes which amenities were listed so I would remember to post them here.

Boutique, Business Center, Fitness Center, High Speed Internet, Restaurant

Boutique made it easy to identify, and without Smoke Free and with 4.5 TripAdvisor stars it was distinguished from the other possibility, Hilton Fashion District.

Interesting to see that in the 1/2 hour since my booking the price has gone down to $154!

Thanks again

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]