mco to sea 7-30 return 8-12 actually MLB

derekwoodie
By derekwoodie,
in

Hi I have been trying to get a cheap airfare for 2 to Seattle from the land of Shamu and Mickey(mco). I have bid several times and my highest bid has been $175 w/ tax comes to $221 and had no luck they came back and said if i would pay $368 I could get the tix. I am able to move the return date to the 13th or a red eye on the 12th. Has anybody had any luck with this type of trip. Should I wait and try again? With the better bidding airfare checker I come up with $370 and can pick my times. If I wait 72 hours can i start my bidding again? Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks This is a great site

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Deals on Airfare have not been great for the last few years (variety of reasons for this). As well, the inflexibility of not knowing your flight times, which can cut your trip short by two days (a late flight to start your vacation and an early flight for the return home) makes this a less valuable product relative to the hotel and car rental products.

Essentially you have to determine how much the above 'unknowns' are worth to you... some people it's worth a savings of $25/tix while others would need to save $100+ per ticket.

I believe you can use 're-bid zones' similar to the airfare product. Given there are 5 depature airports you can first search for MCO (note the other alternate airports under MCO) to SEA, if your bid is rejected close that browser and re-access priceline however you did previously. From the new screen, enter MCB (the next hotel under MCO in the previous list) and SEA... on the next screen UNcheck MCD and only select MCO as the depature airport. Because you used a different starting airport from the main screen i believe it is treated as a separate bid (at least it worked this way in the past). You can then re-bid up to 5 times by starting the new screen with alternate airports, but make sure on the confirmation screen that it only shows your departure from MCO (and none of the alternate airports)

Let us know how it goes (how you ultimately book) and/or if we can be of additional help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Using Priceline to get a flight to Seattle from Orlando tried some other airports including Tampa and Melbourne Fl tried a ton of places and overnight flights with no success the flights were just booked I even tried a travel agent who said the cheapest she could find was $650 for those dates and $594 from Tampa so I was worried. I never expected to fly out of Melbourne (about 70 miles away) but I did so my successful bid was for $340 + tax and fees for a total of $386.25 I tried $320 from mco and mlb and tpa but no luck with overnight flights turned on. I did get daytime flights on Delta . Now I need the cheapest rental car for thoes dates and hotels around the region! Thanks this is a great site Derek If you know of any cool things to do between Portland OR and Vancouver BC let me know Things like North West Trek!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]