Hotwire Hotel: Toronto Airport Hotels YYZ East or YYZ West?

ggooden1
By ggooden1,
in

When buying hotels on either Hotwire or Priceline, which area tends to be within closer proximity to the airport? Is it Airport East or Airport West?

Also I'm wondering if someone could please help me identify this hotel. I did a search on Hotwire for 1 room for 1 adult near the Toronto airport. Arrival date is Feb 22 with departure being Feb 23. The hotel displays as "Toronto Airport East area hotel" with a 2.5* rating. It currently sells for $54 CAD for the night and it says it's recommended in 85% of Hotwire customer reviews. I'm thinking it might be the Quality Hotel & Suites Airport East.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

I don't have first hand experience with this area but from looking at a map it appears that the 'front' side of the aiprort faces the East zone, and therefore the hotels in this area would likely be slightly closer, but 1) you're really splitting hairs as i don't think the difference is that great, and 2) you don't know where in the zone you'll end up, so if you landed in the eastern corner of the West zone you would actually be closer than if you landed in the eastern corner of the East zone (which is why this is really 'splitting hairs'). If distance to the airport is a primary concern for this stay (or you require a shuttle) then HOTWIRE would be the best option for this trip since you can take an educated guess as to what you may likely receive and therefore have a guess as to the distance to the airport.

For help with the HOTWIRE property you mention above, please include the full list of amenities that are associated with this.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

For help with the HOTWIRE property you mention above, please include the full list of amenities that are associated with this.

Ok thank you for the reply. Here is the list of amenities: Smoke Free Rooms, Pool(s), High-Speed Internet Access, Airport Shuttle, Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, Business Center.

Again it is a Toronto Airport East area hotel and the price is currently displaying to me as $54.71 CAD/night. This is from Feb 22 to Feb 23 for 1 adult.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]