Hotwire Hotel: 2* Phoenix (Airport Sky Harbor Intl PHX) Homestead Phoenix Airport-Tempe

KeserSoze
By KeserSoze,
in

I'm looking at pulling the trigger on the Hotwire site for a 2* hotel. Hotwire states that travel rating at TripAdvisor is 3.5 out of 5. And if I could be a little more sure it was the LaQuinta I would do it. (I stayed there last year and thought it was good value.)

At least for me, it would be very helpful if listings said whether internet access was free rather than "accessible", which of course could imply a charge, sometimes fairly hefty. Last year the LaQuinta had free internet access. Looking at tripadvisor website, LaQuinta does receive a 3.5 rating, so I'm thinking this may be the one. Any help confirming would be appreciated.

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

(I stayed there last year and thought it was good value.)

If this was a PRICELINE / HOTWIRE purchase it would be appreciated if you shared your wins with the board so that the information can help other users.

Let us know the date(s) of your upcoming stay and we'll have a look at this offer.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I haven't made the purchase yet because I was hoping to confirm that LaQuinta is in fact the hotel that is being offered.

Understood... i was referring your previous stay at this location.

My guess for this property would be the Homestead Phoenix Airport/Tempe

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (or the links in our Support Page where we have links to most of the major hotel chains and online booking agencies, including La Quinta)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we an be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the help. I booked thru the HOTWIRE quickquote on betterbidding page for the 2* hotel for $42/nite after receiving your guess that it may be Homestead PHX Airport/Tempe. I checked out further specs for Homestead after receiving your response and it looked decent enuf for us, and includes free internet access. Total with taxes and fees was $47.86 nite for 7 nites.

Do you want me to place the results of this search in a new post?

Congratulations on your success!

No need to create a new topic as we'll edit the topic title of this thread to reflect your win (in the future you click the 'EDIT TO REPORT WIN' button on the bottom right of the board to edit/report your win, but it's gone now since we did this for you and you can only use this button once). However, to confirm, i assume you did indeed win the Homestead?

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]