Hotwire Hotel: ID this hotel? 8/25-8/28

Lisa M
By Lisa M,
in

I'm new here; found this site by googling "hotel near T-stop." I'm glad I did. My (seriously newbie!) question is: We have two large teenage boys. We need either 2 queens, or 2 doubles and a rollaway. I can't see that there is any way to do this on priceline, and if I have to get 2 rooms, it seems like any savings evaporate--I might as well book it myself on a hotel website, at a hotel that includes breakfast and parking! Am I missing something? Is there some way to do this?

What I would like to do, ideally, is find a room that meets the above bed requirement, either with breakfast or with a cheap restaurant nearby, and close to the T in the Boston area. Am I dreaming?

Thanks for helping a new member.

Lisa M

Welcome to BetterBidding!

You can not choose your bed configuration, but here are some thoughts:

-often 2 rooms with the opauqe services can be cheaper than one room book direct... always take two rooms vs. one for the same price

-with Hotwire you can select up to quad occupancy, which guarantees that there will be enough bedding for everyone in your reservation... but this could be 2 double beds or include pull-out couches and the like

Don't know if either of the above are options for you or not. Hotwire should at least be worth a look, as they also show you amenties (such as complimentary breakfast) and we can often help you figure out the hotel identity beforehand

We also have links to many of the hotel websites in our SUPPORT page.

Let us know if/how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]