Hotwire Hotel: puerto rico hotels

maureen1
By maureen1,
in

Hi,

We are a family of 4 going on the Adventure of the Seas 7/24/05. Looking for a three day stay at a nice Puerto Rico hotel. I had my eye on what I thought was the InterContinental. It was a four star for 125.00. Today I was ready to book and the price jumped to 133.00. Anyone have any idea if it will change again in the next few weeks. I have been watching Hotwire all week, and today it just seemed like it jumped in the middle of the day. Maybe I should just take the 133.00, because it may jump higher. Opinions please? Thanks,

Maureen

Welcome to BetterBidding!

That sounds like typical Hotwire fluctuation: HOTWIRE PRICES

The Inter-Continental is showing sold-out for your dates (i'm assuming 7/21-7/24? or maybe it's a post cruise stay?)

Post your dates and the amenities you're seeing if you'd like and we'll confirm what you're seeeing.

PS- i've been on AOS and she's a great ship... which route are you taking?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your reply. I am looking for a post cruise stay. 7/31 to 8/3. We are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary on August 2nd, so we were looking for something nice. I would be booking 2 rooms one for the kids and 1 for us. I appreciate your help. In the meantime I will mnitor hotwire. Thanks again,

Maureen

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]