Priceline Hotel: Hawaii 6/13-6/15 Resort

sfgiants13
By sfgiants13,
in

I've tried up to $115 using Hilo as a rebid zone so far with no dice. I'm trying to get a resort as cheap as possible anywhere on the island (seeing as there are only resorts in Kona or Waikaloa Village it looks like I won't be too spread out). I've noticed a few $100 wins but not during the summer season which explains why I'll probably be paying more. Seeing as how all resorts here charge a resort fee I'm trying to keep this low. What are some typical prices for resorts in this area? What should my next bids be? Thanks!

Based upon current rates at the moment i'm guessing you're likely looking in the $130-$160 area for a Resort property.

Not sure how high you're willing to bid at this time OR if you want to wait it out and hope for lower rates in the weeks ahead.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]