Priceline Hotel: BIDDING HELP...THIS WEEKEND

LARL43
By LARL43,
in

Hello to all. This has been a great resource for me in the past and I'm hoping it will be again. Going to vegas this weekend. Checking in 7/2 and checking out 7/5. Would love to score a 4* or higher on the strip. Also wouldn't mind the Rio or the Westin. Looking to spend around 300 total, but willing to go a little higher if the deal is great. Thanks in advance!

The Saturday Check-in could be an issue.

You could get the Westin for just at your price range using the following sites:

Site One: $140/nite for Saturday Nite (Sunday is sold-out as per this site's allocation)

Site Two: $155/nite for Sunday nite

Does that work? Doesn't seem to be too much otherwise... Flamingo for a bit higher than the above. A few hotels not showing availability i suspect due to the Saturday nite check-in... you could book the above for Saturday and then maybe get a better deal at a different hotel for Sunday.

Let us know.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Must have been a premontion on my part because i had only searched for 7/2-7/4 for some reason.

No problem booking the same hotel for different nites thru different sources. Just let them know and check-in and they'll block your room off for the second nite. Usually you will have to go to the front desk on 'switch' day and have them officially check you out and the check you in again.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Use the Easy Click Travel Reverse Look-Up Tool.

The hotel i linked you to above (at $141/nite) is the Westin.

"on request" = sold-out of their inventory but they will contact the hotel to see if they can get additional inventory at their contract price. Usually takes 48-72 hours to hear back from them so you're probably too close to check-in date to try for an 'on request' offer

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]