LA Baton Rouge Radisson Baton Rouge

Lo Cash John
By Lo Cash John,
in

The property looks liek it was an older property thats been refurbished recently. Each floor is decorated with a theme to it. I'm on the second floor which has sort of a tropical theme with a touch of a post modern furniture look. The beds are VERY comfortable and the pillows are great also. The TVs are flat screen and have a pretty good selection of channels.

The bathrooms are very nice and the showers are AWESOME!!!! I noticed on another hotel review site that some people complained the showers are to complex. I can only guess these people still insist on using an old fashioned home phone because them new fangled "car phones" are to hard to use. I dunno....

There is a restaraunt on site but I haven't yet tried it. Also there's a very nice looking pool area but since it's January I haven't bother checking it out any further.

One other note, the building is right off the interstate. It's possible the rooms on the interstate side may be a little noisey, but I'm on the pool side so I don't know for sure.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]