Hotwire Hotel: Columbia NE 3 star Breakfast?

melohrmann
By melohrmann,
in

I tried Hotwire Hotels for Columbia, SC and noticed the 3 star hotels did not include breakfast on the amenities list while the 3 star hotels for Columbia do include breakfast when you do a general search on any of the travel sites (Pricline etc. ) Will I get breakfast at a 3 star hotel in Columbia if I use Hotwire?

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

The only way to guarantee breakfast being offered to all guests is a breakfast icon; the amenities list is only the hotels that have been reported to the board - there may be others not yet reported to the board.

If you search for your date/s (additionally, if you would like us to research options, please note your date/s of travel) are there any HOTWIRE listings with a breakfast amenity listed?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

...the 3 star hotels for Columbia do include breakfast when you do a general search on any of the travel sites...

Exactly which hotels are you referring to? While the Holiday Inn Express does include breakfast as part of their standard rate, i don't believe the Clarion does and the Sheraton definitely does not.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]