Hotwire Hotel: 3* Cancun (City Center) Oasis Palm

amir4barca
By amir4barca,
in

would you please help me identifying this property?

Hotel Zone - Convention Center area all-inclusive hotel 3Stars- Super Saving

From June 18th for 4 nights, $116/r/n

This All-inclusive hotel features the following amenities:

Resort

Beachfront Property

Food and Beverages Included

A la Carte Dining Options

Water Sports/Ocean Activities Included

Evening Entertainment Included

Daily Activities Included

Complimentary Breakfast

Children's Activity Program

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

All-Inclusive

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would really appreciate this and of course as always will use the HOTWIRE link provided by the forum to book my hotel

would really appreciate this and of course as always will use the HOTWIRE link provided by the forum to book my hotel

Thanks, please use for your searches too!

Please click the link above and reply to this thread, we'll then have a look at the HOTWIRE offer above.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sure, I wasn't aware of this!

Check your messages ;)

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board. I'll also point out that HOTWIRE indicates that this property has a 3.0/5.0 Tripadvisor rating, which is not that high. If your budget will allow it, i would seek out a higher rated hotel (at least one with a higher TA rating), especially for an all-inclusive property where the resort itself, food, service, etc. make up such a large part of the experience.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

I will report to you guys if I ended up getting my hotel via HOTWIRE

Let us know whatever you decide or if we can be of further help along the way.
Please follow-up whatever you decide to do for this trip... even if not PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, you cancel the trip, book direct, etc. Ideally all threads on the board will have some sort of 'conclusion' as it helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone.

Are your new dates for this trip firm?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or the links in our Support Page if you decide to book direct.

Yes sure, I will book the hotel in few weeks and I will for sure post a conclusion.

the new dates are finally firm, It will be from July 18th to July 25th, already booked 3 nights at Ibrostar Cancun, thinking about booking the other 4 nights at Riu Cancun or RPLA, I will get back to you with the final decision

• 1 month later...

end up booking the 3* Hotel Zone - Convention Center area all-inclusive hotel, July11th-July15th $114/night

This All-inclusive hotel features the following amenities:

Resort

Beachfront Property

Food and Beverages Included

A la Carte Dining Options

Water Sports/Ocean Activities Included

Evening Entertainment Included

Daily Activities Included

Children's Activity Program

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

All-Inclusive

Booked it today, hotwire listing the same property at $110/night right now (it's not something that I can claim for the price guarantee thing, right?)

This was Oasis Palm All Inclusive Family Resort!

hope this was helpful

ps. I'm staying at other properties booked through other websites

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're happy with the outcome and are looking forward to this leg of your trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this new property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]