Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Maui (Wailea - Makena) Wailea Grand Champion Villas

ZH345
By ZH345,
in

Congratulations on your success!

I assume you're posting the total price in your topic title so i've guessed at the room rate you paid and edited the title accordingly. Can you please post a reply to this thread confirming the room rate per nite (before taxes and fees).

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

It would be appreciated if you used the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry, you are right. I quoted for the entire six nights inclusive EVERYTHING.

I can confirm, nightly rate is $126 before taxes and fees.

I have been receiving an email by HOTWIRE customer care informing me that the property would no-longer provide an airport shuttle which was originally displayed in the amenities section at the time of the booking.

Hotwire have offered a cancellation with a full refund OR keeping the reservation and receiving 25% of my entire hotel stay in HotDollar being equivalent to one U.S. dollar and is available for one year from the date of issuance. HotDollars can be used for any hotel, flight, or Hotwire hot Rate rental car booking on Hotwire.

So I give it a second thought as to what I will be doing. It could well be that I have it refunded and go for a more upmarket place closer to the beach or even on the beach.

What amuses me most is the fact that Hotwire approached me today only some 5 hours after I posted the deal on betterbidding.com !

I don't think the timing of your contact by HOTWIRE has anything to do with your post on the board (it's not as if you posted complaining that a Shuttle was not offered by the hotel and the amenity was shown by HOTWIRE)... more likely is that HOTWIRE recently learned of this inconsistency (perhaps another customer brought it to their attention after winning or staying at the hotel, or the hotel told HOTWIRE of a change in amenities offered) and HOTWIRE decided to be pro-active and call any customers with current reservations to see how they wanted to handle their reservation.

If you do decide to cancel and re-book please start a NEW TOPIC for your win or assistance with that stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]