Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Detroit (Airport DTW) Days Inn Metro Airport

JoeSchmoe
By JoeSchmoe,
in

My first time back to Michigan after Michigan State's glorious victory over Michigan a few months back in East Lansing. Those Wolverines really stank up the joint in the latter stages of the game. What a great win by Michigan State. Not that anyone on these boards care... ;)

This is my first time posting a hotwire win. I dealt in Canadian Dollars so it might be a bit different from US values... The hotel should be decent enough for a 5 or 6 hour rest before a flight.

Rate per night: CAD51.59

Nights: 1

Rooms: 1

Tax recovery charges & fees: CAD11.90

Subtotal: CAD63.50

The amenities are listing below...

Amenities

Airport Shuttle Complimentary Breakfast Fitness Center

Restaurant(s) Business Center Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

I used the betterbidding.com site link for my search... does it matter that I wasn't signed in? Did I mention the Wolverines really blew it?

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the results and this should work well for your minimal needs this trip.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE link on the board (no, it doesn't matter that you're not logged-in) and sharing your win, helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Have a great trip!

Did I mention the Wolverines really blew it?

After the few years we've had, there isn't any way that this season couldn't be considered a 'win' for Michigan.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]