Hotwire Hotel: Need Help ID 4* in Westminster Broomfield Area

spanishjam
By spanishjam,
in

Sorry i didn't ask above... what are the date(s) of this stay so we can replicate your search? (you can't post HOTWIRE links on the board as they expire and contain a session id, so they won't necessarily work on anyone elses computer)

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This is a very good hotel but I already booked a hotel directly 2 weeks ago with Marriot flat Iron broomfield . AAA rate was 93 bux a nite and a Cancel anytime policy. This good rate was only for 3 of the 4 nights I needed. To include the first night of feb 15 pushed my daily rate up to 179 bux each nite. Go figure? I contined to search but could not find any deal on HOTWIRE or PRICELINE for this same hotel with those very competitive rates.

So I now decided to keep the great rates of marriot flat iron and seek out another hotel (near by)for just one night in Broomfield. I did so and got a good deal on Hotwire yeaterday via this web site. 73 bux for a one night stand at Summerfield Suites(Hyatt house Broomfield). It is highly rated and recommended.

Thanx Betterbidding!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]