Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Indianapolis (Airport IND) Crowne Plaza Hotel Indianapolis-Airport

sage
By sage,
in

Methodically bid for this property using other zone combinations. Unsuccessful at $32, 37, 38, 40, and 41. Won with $42 with BB's link. Website's rate was $133/night plus tax and fees, so a significant discount. Hotwire's price for this hotel (matches BB's info) was $58/night.

I've stayed here years before and liked the property and amenities. It still gets good reviews.

• 3 weeks later...
I've stayed here years before and liked the property and amenities. It still gets good reviews.

Actually, I had not stayed here before; I was remembering the Radisson across the street. I think the Crowne Plaza is better.

My room was interior-facing and therefore I could barely hear any airline traffic noise even being directly under the flightpath. The bed was very comfortable, and I slept until the alarm at 7:30am which is rare for me. The room-service meal (salmon) was excellent, very few restaurants nearby, so planned accordingly. The hot tub and heated pool were relaxing. Although the front desk staff seemed to be under-trained, they were ardent in wanting to help and in eventually doing so. The hot water was literally instantaneous for my bathroom, but cut off one morning after what sounded like excessive use in the room next to mine, but kicked back in after about 10 minutes.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]