Priceline Hotel: 3* Duluth Radisson Hotel Duluth Harborview

WorldTravelerGYE
By WorldTravelerGYE,
in

First bid was $50 for 3* in Duluth and was accepted! Nice hotel, has sleep number beds and a great location close to Amsoil Arena, the downtown area and Canal Park. Free parking, free internet and free shuttle service within a 5 miles radius. Best rate for this property online was pricing at $134 for the night we searched but they accepted the $50 bid!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you saw some nice savings with this one and that it was convenient for your plans this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

First bid was $50 for 3* in Duluth and was accepted! Nice hotel, has sleep number beds and a great location close to Amsoil Arena, the downtown area and Canal Park. Free parking, free internet and free shuttle service within a 5 miles radius. Best rate for this property online was pricing at $134 for the night we searched but they accepted the $50 bid!

I grew up in Duluth (I live in WI now). Please let me know if you need any tips on sights/eats!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]