Priceline Hotel: Need help 4* multiple rooms

nshuman
By nshuman,
in

Hi,

This is my first time posting, and I need help booking multiple rooms over march break. We are looking to stay in a 4* in preferably the south strip but north strip would be fine too. We will most likely have 4 or 5 rooms. Should I attempt to book all the rooms together, or split them up into 2 groups knowing that we might get different hotels, which wouldn't be the end of the world. We are looking to keep the rooms under $60. Also, I am a little confused on the rebidding zones, I thought they were:

summerlin

nellis-las vegas speedway

nw las vegas

henderson

boulder strip

For 4* hotels, but the posts I've read recently have said there are only 4 re-bid zones. Please help me clarify this. Thank you very much.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Re-bid zones are zones which only contain star levels lower then the star rating you have selected. Summerlin contains Resort class properties, which is why it is not a re-bid zone when bidding 4* in Las Vegas.

Also, not that the Strip South zone contains the Westin which is actually slightly off-strip, would this be an acceptable outcome?

What are the actual dates of your trip? When will you know for certain how many rooms you will need?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for getting back to me. And I see, I did not realize that about Summerlin, thank you. We will be staying from March 13 - 19. As for the Westin, I would prefer not to get that (although it wouldn't be the end of the world), but I thought that Priceline has the Westin listed as 3.5*? As for rooms, we will be booking 4 rooms total. Please advise further. Thanks again.

The Westin being downgraded to the 3.5* level on the retail side is a new development as it was recently 4* rated.

You should be 'safe' bidding 4* and avoiding this property, but should there be a difference in star rating between retail service and the bidding service, i don't think it would be grounds for a refund.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed... did you want to first bid for only the Strip South zone up to your limit, then if rejected try for the Strip North zone... OR is your goal the least expensive 4* or better in either zone?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]