Priceline Hotel: 3* Baton Rouge Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge

Lo Cash John
By Lo Cash John,
in

Set my dates, choose the zone (which happened to be the BEST DEAL zone), choose 3 star and bid $50.

Ended up with the Radisson Inn.

About the hotel.

This is an older property as the building archatecture has a funky mid 60's through early 70's vibe to it (I dig it!). It has been renovated and is pretty darn nice.

The front desk staff are all REALLY nice and very pleaseant. I've been to hotels where Priceline bidders are looked on as second class citizens but this was not the case at all here.

Each floor is decorated with a theme of sorts. My 2nd floor room is a sort of a beach cottage them and features sort of post-modern decor. On some other hotel sites I saw where had complained about the shower being very complex to use but I disagree. The shower is amazing, especially for a hotel! There are multiple jets, you can adjust pressure and temperature seperatley and it's very spacious. The beds are comfortable and the choice of TV channels is very good also.

I will continue bidding 3 star in this area and hope to keep hitting the Radisson Inn. I highly recommend it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]