Maui (OGG) 1/30 - 2/1

medamorg
By medamorg,
in

I've been bidding on getting a rental for the days listed above.

Please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your trip above.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your bidding, searches and travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Rates are thru the room for these dates with economy cars going for $100+ per day. With your trip just one week away, do you have a back-up reservation anyplace? Do you need a rental for this trip or is it possible to take a taxi for a few trips that you may need?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We wanted a car. We are staying at the Hyatt Regency and wanted to ability to "roam the island" for the two days we were going to be there. I wasn't able to get anything under $100 for ANYTHING through any of the usual places, including going to $60 on Priceline NYOP. I then got help from a friend who gave me a discount code for Budget to bring it down to $50 a day! More than I wanted to ever spend, but I guess it will have to do. Would have cost me $65 each way just for transportation from OGG to and from the hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]