Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Downtown) Omni Los Angeles Hotel At California Plaza

theosam3
By theosam3,
in

Does anyone know if there is anything special going on in Downtown LA on February 25th 2012? I bid up to $110 for Downtown Los Angeles using multiple rebid zones and eventually added the Hollywood zone @ $115 a night (knowing I might have ended up with the W which would have been acceptable) but was still rejected. I took a quick peek at Hotwire and it looks like the only 4* property they have available for the downtown area is the Sheraton which has been getting KILLED by reviewers lately. I've seen a lot of people recently get the Westin Bonaventure for under $100 and I was hoping to score a similar deal and I can go as high as $115. Any suggetions or insight?

Thanks

Please follow-up your previous Priceline Los Angeles thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then click this PRICELINE link and reply to this thread, we'll have a look at your trip above.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board each time you access the respective site(s).

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear this property will work well for your plans and that it only took a few dollars more than your previously rejected bids the other day.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]