Maximum consecutive / successive Bids in PL

fauxpas
By fauxpas,
in

Hi

what is the number of successive bets I can do to get a room? Is there a max at this time to log out and go forward bidding in a second part? <_<

I thought there was a status where it is better to re-enter in Pricline.

Thanks

fauxpas

PS: i look in other topic but coudn't found an answer :unsure:

Unless you have free rebids, the max is one per 24-hours.

The technique for finding free rebid zones is described in the FAQs. It is only possible when a city has multiple zones and some of them do not have hotels at the star level (or higher) at which you are bidding.

Romelle

Sorry, that is clear - but:

I thought I read somewhere a note that it is better after ????? ( bets perhaps 5 or 6 bets on requsted zones in one sequence)to close priceline window and re-enter in priceline.

One bet for same areas and stars within 24hours is clear.

May be I am wrong! :wacko:

All that matters is that the price you bid is enough to have a hotel accept the price... it doesn't matter if it's the first bid you make or the 20th bid you make.

Assuming this is for your Boston hotel or New York City trip, just continue those threads once you're ready to move forward.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]