Hotwire Hotel: Miami - Coral Gables/Coconut Grove ???

eztravel
By eztravel,
in

I am trying to figure out what this hotel is in Hotwire:

It is a customer favorite in the Coral Gables/Coconut Grove area

4 star by hotwire standards

The hotel's amenities are:

Restaurant/Pool/Fitness Center/Business Center/Spa Services and Tennis Courts nearby.

From the customer feedback people say that The hotel has an impressive entry lobby and it's a C

clean, upscale hotel at the edge of the Grove with a nice view of the bay... Thanks so much...

Check out the 6th post down in this thread: Hotwire Florida Hotels and you will see that everything you described (amenities and star rating) matches up with The Grand Bay Hotel. Of course there are no guarantees as there could be other hotels in the area with the exact same amenities and star rating, but this one is a strong possibility.

It would also help if you included your dates so that others could read the customer comments. I think i was able to get this hotel to appear and part of the customer commentary mention great views of the Bay and Coco Walk nearby. I mapped this hotel via mapquest and it's very near the water so it can definately have great view, and appears to only be a few blocks from Coco Walk (if anyone knows otherwise, please say so).

If you decide to give this a try, please let us know how it turns out and consider using the HOTWIRE link at SavingsBarn.com to begin your purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]