Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Indianapolis (Northwest) La Quinta Inn Indianapolis North at Pyramids

sage
By sage,
in

Curious that this rating and zone was collecting H/W customer reviews, I purchased and found a new listing. As I was buying, the price went from $48 to $49. I went to another browser, and the price was $47. I closed the first browser, and started again and price was down to $46. All within 5 minutes. So I finally bought, $222 total.

Anyway, amenities are Pool(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access. These stayed constant.

Property does appear to have a compl breakfast (decent selection), free internet, indoor pool. May also have microwave and mini-frige. Best price on the chain site is $56 ($223 total after taxes), so whopping $1 total savings with H/W. The stay will be a good value regardless, and I can walk to Cracker Barrel for my Cajun catfish (surprisingly high vitamin D content too) and turnip greens.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]