By ronarchy,
in

Wyndham Garden Hotel Schaumburg

800 National Parkway

Schaumburg, Illinois 60173

(847) 605-9222

Pool and restaurant

2 rooms for 2 nights = 173.95 including taxes

they said they only had one room when I got there and I had to call Hotwire- the hotel amazingly went from not having any more rooms to having one in a matter of seconds~ what a bunch of jerks at this hotel~~~!!!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Those two amenities were the only two shown by Hotwire, correct? (you can still view them by going to Hotwire and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page)

Overbooking is common in the hotel industry and maybe they ended up having to 'walk' a guest that arrived later to a different hotel.

Did this set the mood for the rest of the stay or were there other problems? You can post a follow-up in our HOTEL REVIEW section which will likely be of more use to other users as this thread makes its way off of the front page of this forum.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi- Thanks for the site- love it a lot better than the other one(even though you are a Michigan fan! Go Purdue!) I should be posting, often.

Yes, those were the ammenities listed(the pool is tiny)- I just double checked. I will be posting a review when I get a chance- the manager was a complete jerk and definitely does not like dealing with "third party" booking companies- as he mentioned SEVERAL times.

I am glad we checked in early so we didn't get walked since we had two rooms and one car.

The hotel is nice for the money and the location is great! I'll probably not stay there again, though- as I'll probably go for the more expensive 3.5 next time around.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]