Using "Calendar of Wins"

abbyskon
By abbyskon,
in

Not sure what issue you are having, but try this link: Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins

If that does not work, send me a PM with what browser you are using and the version number (available by clicking HELP at the top of your page and then "ABOUT (name of browser)")

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Leon Martin,

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages.

Then if you're having an issue, please send us a PM (click my name on the left side of this post) and provide the following information:

Browser you are using

Browser Version (at top of the page, HELP >> ABOUT (browser name))

Dates, Region, and Zone you're using the calendar to search for

We'll then try to replicate the issue.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please send me a PM (click the envelope icon under my name) as to what happens when you try to use this feature.

Does the initial page with the search form load at all?

If you click the Start Date/End Date does the calendar appear so you can select a date?

As you enter information in the 'City Zone' box area you give choices to select? If so, are you selecting one from the list or only entering the text that typed?

If you're able to select a City Zone from the suggestions provided, does the "Filter by Zone" box propagate with the zones associated with the City you selected?

Please provide whether you're selecting Priceline or Hotwire as the service, the dates, city, and zone you're searching for.

Lastly, please provide us what version of Java you're currently running:

http://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp

This will help us troubleshoot and issues... thus far nobody having an issue has sent me the information to replicate the problem.

Marj,

Assuming you've made a PRICELINE / HOTWIRE purchase in the nearly 3 years since you've joined the board, it would be appreciated if you began to share your wins so that the information can help others with their own trips. Thanks.

For anyone having a problem with the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins, please PM me the information requested in this post above:

Please send me a PM (click the envelope icon under my name) as to what happens when you try to use this feature.

Does the initial page with the search form load at all?

If you click the Start Date/End Date does the calendar appear so you can select a date?

As you enter information in the 'City Zone' box area you give choices to select? If so, are you selecting one from the list or only entering the text that typed?

If you're able to select a City Zone from the suggestions provided, does the "Filter by Zone" box propagate with the zones associated with the City you selected?

Please provide whether you're selecting Priceline or Hotwire as the service, the dates, city, and zone you're searching for.

Lastly, please provide us what version of Java you're currently running:

http://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp

This will help us troubleshoot and issues... thus far nobody having an issue has sent me the information to replicate the problem.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]