Priceline Hotel: 3* Hartford (Kensington - Cromwell) Crowne Plaza Cromwell

lizzyfish
By lizzyfish,
in

Hi, just found your site and I am hooked! I am trying to get a room in the Crowne Plaza in Hartford CT- Kensington/Cromwell through priceline for next Tuesday Jan. 17th for one night. I am a little overwelmed by the whole process and would love some help with a bidding strategy. Im not being lazy but I dont have tons of time to do all the research you guys so generously offer. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Beth F.

Hi, I bid again the next day (after the 24 hours), with a bid of $53 and instead of accepting the bid I was offered a "special opportunity" to insure an acceptance if I bid $63 which I did. Got the room at the Crowne Plaza which is exactly what I wanted for $63 plus tax etc. for a total of $80. Full retail was $156 so I feel really good about it! Thanks for responding. I will be back this weekend looking for a room in Baltimore for the night of Jan. 26th because I am going to a concert with my daughter there that night!

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're pleased with the deal you received.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]