Priceline Hotel: Best Time to bet for June 2012

fauxpas
By fauxpas,
in

Hi there,

we will stay in Bosten during June 12th to 14th 2012. At the moment have a reservation which we can cancel without any charge.

We want to stay in a 3 1/2 or 4 Star Hotel not to far away from the cetral of Boston. What do you think is the best time to bet in Priceline? March, April I promise!

Right now the rates are very high for June - do you think it is possible to get a room for round about USD 120?

Thanks

fauxpas

Please provide the details of your back-up reservation (hotel and price) so that we can have a comparison when searching.

Which zones would be of interest in Boston? Rates do look high in core zones and, while they may cool off over time, $120 for a 3.5*/4* may be tough given what I'm seeing at this point. Still, it's worth a try and may be successful over time between now and your stay.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I'll add that there is a conference in Boston from June 10-13 of ~5K attendees... while not HUGE, it is fairly moderate for Boston and may be having an effect on hotel rates for these dates.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]