Hotwire Hotel: 5* Miami South Beach Hotels on Hotwire

jlntr
By jlntr,
in

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Unfortunately, no 5*'s have been reported to the board, and I don't believe I've seen any. Not all hotels participate with the discount services. The list of hotels that have been reported to the board in FL can be found here: Hotwire Hotel List. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I use Hotwire often but never do I see one.

It would be appreciated if you started to share your wins with the board so that others can benefit from the information... perhaps somebody else has won this hotel, but they too didn't share their win ;)

Please also use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future bidding, searches and travel purchases (and please click each of the previous links before replying)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...

What 4-5star hotels are on priceline and hotwire Miami Beach?

The lists of hotels that have been reported as wins are in the first posts in the Florida area.

On the PRICELINE retail side, you can enter Miami Beach and some dates, then edit to select just the 4-5 star hotels. The hotels on the retail side are not necessarily the same as those on the bidding side. However, it will give you a good general idea of the types.

You also can use the search functions in the top right hand corner.

Romelle

airlinemommy,

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you'd like help with an upcoming stay please start a NEW TOPIC and include the parameters of your stay (desired city, zones, star rating, dates, etc)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]