Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Hollywood) W Hollywood

Flight Delta
By Flight Delta,
in

Hi folks

I see that the W Hollywoood is offering rooms at great prices via Hotwire and Priceline. (there is currently a "super savings" of $131 per night on Hotwire for a hotel that matches the description of a recent W win and I see somebod scored a $105 on Priceline.

I'm looking to get this hotel at the best price, any tips as to how I can bid properly on Priceline?

My dates are 1/21 - 1/24

Thanks in advance.

There are currently four 4* ated hotels on Priceline in the Hollywood area. The W Hollywood, Renaissance, Hollywood Roosvelt and Redbury. I prefer the W. :)

There is no way to ensure/increase the odds of a particular property on PRICELINE, and different dates quite likely have different inventory. If bidding for a 4* in this area, you have to be able to accept any of the 4*'s in the zone. In general, if one is looking for a particular property (or looking to avoid a particular property), HOTWIRE - while no guarantees - is the better option. If you see a particular listing that would appear to be the W, please let us know the details and we would be happy to try to confirm.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

The Redbury has not yet been reported to the board thru the "Name Your Own Price" side of their service, my guess is that the OP was using the PRICELINE retail listings, or simply observing all hotels in the area, when making the statement that this hotel was a possibility (which of course it is a possibility, but i'm not aware of it being reported as a win at this point in time)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]