Priceline Hotel: WANTED: 3-Star 2/16 - 2/21

HairyTrucker
By HairyTrucker,
in

Howdy.

To start, I'd just like to thank you for helping me out a few months ago. With info from this site, I was able to land a great hotel in Philadelphia for an absurdly low price.

I'm looking to find a 3-Star (or better) room for 2/16 to 2/21 for just myself. The South Strip would be ideal, but I'm flexible. Price is key.

I'm aware that Monday, Feb 20 is President's Day. I'm just wondering where I should start my bidding and if there's anything else I might be missing (ie big conventions).

Thanks

Welcome (officially) to BetterBidding!

To start, I'd just like to thank you for helping me out a few months ago. With info from this site, I was able to land a great hotel in Philadelphia for an absurdly low price.

Glad to hear the board was helpful with your previous purchase, but please remember to also share your wins so that the information can help others, just as you have been helped by those who posted before you ;)

I'm looking to find a 3-Star (or better) room for 2/16 to 2/21 for just myself. The South Strip would be ideal, but I'm flexible. Price is key.

What is your target/maximum budget (per nite before fees and taxes) for this stay? Did you only want to bid the Strip South zone or price the deciding factor and the least expensive between Strip South and Strip North the ultimate goal? Is the Westin, which is in PRICELINE's Strip South zone, but located slightly off-strip, an acceptable outcome?

Let us know the above and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry. I promise to be a good boy from now on and spread the love after a win. :)

Now that I've thought about it, where on the Strip I land doesn't matter to me much. Slightly off-strip would also be fine.

My general target is no more than $50 a night for a 3* and I might consider going as high as $70 for a 4* if it's possible.

Thanks for the help.

My general target is no more than $50 a night for a 3* and I might consider going as high as $70 for a 4* if it's possible.

Which do you want to try for first? Also, remember that 3.5* bidding is available as well.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]