Hotwire Hotel: 4* Bonita Springs Hyatt Regency

Jennsaint
By Jennsaint,
in

I was wondering if anyone could help me identify this 4* hotel in Bonita Springs here are the listed amenities:

Restaurants, Pools, Fitness Center, Business Center, Golf course nearby, Tennis Court nearby & Spa services

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Dates February 13, 2004 for 3 nights. Rate $140.00 per night.

We don't have any results in this area yet (maybe you'll be the first? :) ) and i'm not that familiar with the area, but i did do a search for hotels that fit this description in the town of Bonita Springs.

The only thing i came up with that fits the description is the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point. There may be others in the area that i couldn't find, but this would be my best guess at this point.

I have also added some hotels to the Hotwire List for Naples/Ft. Meyers (which is the bigger zone that Bonita Springs is located) in the "Hotwire List by City" thread. None of what i added meets your description, but i thought you may want it for comparison purposes.

If you move forward with this, please let us know how it works out. Also, if you go with Priceline/Hotwire it would be appreciated if you started your purchase at SavingsBarn.com

Thanks, and let us know if you have any additional questions.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for your help. Right now I'm in the research stage for our February trip and not ready to book yet. But probably will by the end of this month.

After researching other travel websites so far the only hotel that fits that description is the Hyatt Regency. And the cheapest price I've seen is $230.00 per night so $140.00 sounds good and I've seen some excellent reviews for this hotel. So If I decide to move ahead I will definately come back and post my winning bid and let you know which hotel I got.

Thanks again for your help!

• 2 weeks later...

Hyatt Regency Coconut Point

5001 Coconut Road

Bonita Springs, FL 34134

Check-in: Fri, Feb 13, 2004 at 4:00pm

Check-out: Tues, Feb 17, 2004 at 11:00am

#of rooms: 1

# of nights: 4

Price per night: $140.00

Subtotal: $560.00

Taxes/Booking Fees: $55.95

Total Price: $615.00

Lowest price on Hyatt's website was $356.00 per night

I know $140.00 is more than what others would be willing to pay but we really wanted to stay here and know it's worth this price and more. Plus this is President's weekend also.

Don't worry about what others are willing to pay... this is the hotel you wanted and you got the best deal possible. Looks like a great deal to me.

I remember discussing this one with you a few weeks ago and i'm glad it worked out for you.

Enjoy the trip (it'll get here eventually) and feel free to post a review in the Hotel Review section when you return.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]