Hotwire Hotel: Can you tell if a hotel's pool is indoors?

supercheapo
By supercheapo,
in

I'm am new to Hotwire, not Priceline. I have had great luck with Priceline :) I am hoping to do the same with Hotwire. I am looking for a last minute deal on a downtown Atlanta or Buckhead hotel for tomorrow, 1/1/12. My only need is an indoor pool. My girfriend and I are taking the kids away for a day to do some hanging out and let the kids do some swimming. There is a 4 star hotel for $60 that has a pool...but how will I know if it is indoors? Will I have to look only at published hotels if I need an indoor pool? Does anyone have an idea what this hotel may be?

Also, I did read in another post that you can add a room once booked and just want to make sure that is still in effect.

Thanks!

supercheapo

Welcome to BetterBidding!

HOTWIRE only indicates if the hotel has a pool, not if it is indoor our outdoor. However, you can use the amenities shown by HOTWIRE to take an educated guess as to the property being offered; so guarantees you'll guess correctly, but if you can be reasonably sure of the hotel(s) you think is being offered, then you can do a little research to determine if the hotel is indoor or outdoor. (even if you can narrow it down to 2 or 3 you may find that all three have indoor pools)

For help with the current hotel offered, please provide the full list of amenities HOTWIRE associates with the property and we'll have a look.

If you do decide to book retail, check out the re-make of our companion site, MAPS and HOTELS.com.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and/or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Amenities for the 4 star downtown Atlanta $60 Hotel are

4-star Hotel in Downtown Atlanta

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

Thanks so much for your help.

• 3 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]