Hotwire Hotel: 2*Downtown Kansas City and Crown Center area hotel

mackbree
By mackbree,
in

Downtown Kansas City and Crown Center area hotel

We are still gathering reviews for this property.

Amenities: Complimentary Breakfast, Pool(s), Laundry Facilities (self-service)

OK I CLICKED ON the HOTWIRE link, how does that effect this post, just wondering.

Now it is $61 .

2 *

I just realized, this may be a different hotel, because it list's different ammenities.

I hope I am doing this right, please help. ThANK YOU.

SAME DATES, I DID UST THE LINK.

Do you see the 'see all' link after the three amenities you've listed?

However, with this 2* at $60/$61 and a 3.5* in this zone zone offered at $61, is there something in particular you're looking for from this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I would just like to know what the hotel may be.

We can't attempt to identify the property if you haven't included all the amenities associated with it, and as i'm seeing something different on my own search for your dates, i'm guessing that there are more amenities than you have posted, which is why we're asking for clarification.

There are certain hotel's I am trying to avoid, like the American best Value , which I am not sure if it is Downtown or Country club Plaza... I know a friend got it either on Travelocity or HOTWIRE, and it was a 2 star.

Even more of a reason to consider the 3.5*, but the question is why even consider this 2* if a 3.5* is available for the same price?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

PS- and please follow-up your previous Hotwire Country Club Plaza thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay (2 nites ago). Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

ok well how about this .

can you tell me what the 3.5 star that u r refereing to is?

Are you talking about the one that has a boutique listed as an ammenitie?

Becuase I was thinking that was the holiday inn alladin, which I am also trying to avoid.

Also the holiday inn country club plaza, I do not want .

Please help me name the hotel's I have requested.

I wiill foloew up with the ammenities as requstuested in a while.

PS- and please follow-up your previous Hotwire Country Club Plaza thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay (2 nites ago).

Once you've replied to your previous thread, reply here which will put this thread back in the queue to be reviewed.

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]