Hotwire Hotel: 4* Nassau - Paradise Island Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort

angelfire
By angelfire,
in

Hotwire is showing a 4* in Nassau and Paradise Island Bahamas hotel for $124 - showing 11 amenities (Resort, BeachFront, Pool, Fitness, Spa etc) -- need to know if its the Sheraton property. Also, if i do book through Hotwire will i be given the opportunity to purchase trip cancellation, i am planning on going in mid Feb the weather gets very unpredictable in Toronto and have a 1 year old traveling for the first time.

Any info will be greatly appreciated - thanks!!

The above is a match for the Sheraton so that would be my best guess for this one.

During the HOTWIRE check-out process, after you enter the traveler's names, but before entering payment info, you'll be given the opportunity to purchase insurance, but as with all policies you should confirm what is/isn't covered.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just booked through Hotwire for $125 the property is Sheraton!!! bought the trip cancellation as well for an additional $60. Was extremely excited until i read the fine print which shows up after one has booked and confirmed the trip - the extra charge of US$40 per night - would make the deal 125+40= 165 per night which is a little over of what i had planned... The fine print is pasted below for others who are booking similar trips. Just something to keep in mind!!

This hotel typically charges all guests a resort fee of about US$ 40 per room per night, regardless of how the room is booked. The hotel collects this fee directly from you, so it doesn't show in your Hotwire total.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]