Hotel Identification on hotwire

pdarling20
By pdarling20,
in

ok, on hotwire im trying to book a hotel for 18 jan 2011 to 24 jan 2011. here is my situation.. My family booked last year at the gran melia.. a 4 star in the south hotel zone. I am now trying to jump on board and found on hotwire a 4 star hotel in the south hotel zone that has a fantastic deal of 151.00 a night including all inclusive. I want to stay where my family is but am thinking about the gamble... will the hotel I choose end up being the melia or something else. Ive tried to investigate and checked ammenities etc and its pretty close. here is the decription given from hotwire. anyone want to help in investigating and try to help narrow it down for me? Thanks!

4-star All-inclusive hotel in South Hotel Zone

This All-inclusive hotel features the following amenities:

Resort

Resorts offer a complete destination experience. Facilities generally include a spa or fitness center, one or more swimming pools, and superior dining options.

Depending on location, recreational activities may include water sports, golf, tennis or skiing. Coastal resorts usually boast ocean views or beachfront access.

Note: A resort fee may be charged.

Beachfront Property

Property is located on the beach.

Food and Beverages Included

Rate includes all meals, snacks, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Premium-brand beverages may be offered for an additional charge.

Premium Brand Beverages Included

Rates include unlimited premium-brand beverages.

A la Carte Dining Options

Property offers at least one restaurant where guests order off a menu, instead of choosing from a buffet. An additional charge may apply and hours of operation

vary.

Water Sports/Ocean Activities Included

Rates include the use of water-sports and ocean-activity gear; an extra charge may apply for motorized water equipment or scuba diving. Activities vary by

location.

Evening Entertainment Included

Rates include evening entertainment, such as theme nights, shows and music.

Daily Activities Included

Rates include daily activities organized by the staff, such as sports, games, classes, excursions or activities of local interest.

Complimentary Breakfast

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Children's Activity Program

Property offers supervised programs, events or activities for younger guests; an additional charge may apply.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Tennis Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one tennis court; an extra charge typically applies.

Spa Services

Guests have access to a spa facility or spa services; an extra charge typically applies.

All-Inclusive

All meals and beverages are typically included in the up-front price.

4-star All-inclusive hotel in South Hotel Zone

This All-inclusive hotel features the following amenities:

Resort

Beachfront Property

Food and Beverages Included

Premium Brand Beverages Included

A la Carte Dining Options

Water Sports/Ocean Activities Included

Evening Entertainment Included

Daily Activities Included

Complimentary Breakfast

Children's Activity Program

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

All-Inclusive

Welcome to BetterBidding!

In the future please list only the amenity names (and not the descriptions) as you can see how much easier the amenities are to read in the quote box vs. what you posted above.

Please click this HOTWIRE link and reply to this thread, we'll then have a look at the offer above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]