Hotwire Hotel: 3* customer favorite Midtown central

vbarks
By vbarks,
in

Pretty sure I've ID'd this Hotwire hotel correctly - it comes up at $98/night (yes, that's what I said) for March 06 stay. Reviews on tripadvisor and TOBB are mixed but generally favorable. Cannot find any reviews here but there are various posts inquiring about it, nothing recent though.

Usually stay at the Belvedere on W. 8th and love the place but their rate for same dates is $165/night.

Any recent stays at the Sheraton Manhattan that anybody can tell me about? Thanks.

PS to thereuare - still can't get the map feature to work and have monkeyed with settings, etc. May try to reach you "live" as suggested when I get a chance. Thanks!

Thought of purchasing AND thought others should know of deal. Since there are possibly others traveling with us, I'll be probably holding off on it myself. However, I guess I thought if someone chimed in that it was too good to pass up, I'd reconsider that! :)

Our dates would be March 28-31 of 06, still a long way out there.

Guess I posted mostly because I wondered if there was any recent feedback on the hotel itself.

The amenities were as described on earlier posts of the Sheraton Manhattan, to a T.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]