Hotwire Hotel: 4* CAYMAN ISLANDS Westin Casuarina Resort and Spa

TheMan1000
By TheMan1000,
in

I'm trying to ID a 4* hotel in Grand Cayman that is listed on Hotwire. I have narrowed it down to Westin and GC Beach Suites with a relatively high level of confidence.

The Beach Suites were recently confirmed on this site as a Hotwire hotel (it is the only listed hotel). However, the Hotwire listing states there is a resort fee. I don't think the Beach Suites charges a resort fee (though, I could be mistaken). I know the Westin does charge a $20 resort fee.

Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please include the date(s) of your stay and the amenities associated with the property you're seeing so we can replicate your search.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi TheMan1000,

Congrats for your succes!!!

I'm looking for a Hotel on Grand cayman for The next April. My favorites are The westin and The marriott. I saw that People have won The marriott for about 100$ and you the westin for a very Good Price. My highest bid was 140$. But nothing happens, i don't understand why.

So you know if The westin and The marriott are resorts or 4* Hotels? I tried it with both. The first bid with The resort, and The second, higher bid with a 4*.

Thx for your help!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]