Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Seattle (Downtown - Pike Place) Hotel Monaco

barbgray
By barbgray,
in

I'm interested in a 4.5 star Downtown Pike Place hotel in Seattle in July. Based on this forum, the Hotwire choices seem to be limited to the Hotel Monaco and the Grand Hyatt. Hotwire currently lists a 4.5 star, DT Pike Place at $124. What are the chances it is the Monaco? Thanks for your help, and for this great website!

The Seattle trip is with my sister. She is out of the country until tomorrow, so I haven't been able to confirm the hotel choice with her and thus I have not yet purchased. If she agrees, I will probably go with the $125 (likely) Hotel Monaco. I will report back once I have purchased, and I will use the sponsor link here.

Thanks for the follow-up... glad it went as expected and you received the hotel you were hoping for.

You may want to pass along to your sister my reco for the early bird half price bar menu (with the purchase of a drink) at Brasa... details at their site under MENUS>>BAR MENU.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]