Hotwire Hotel: Help For NYC 02/20 - 02/24

huhwut
By huhwut,
in

Hi

Me and 3 friends have flights booked for NYC but haven't found a hotel yet, and we're hoping to take advantage of Hotwire's deals but it is our first time.

If I could get some help....

Is it a good idea to book this early using hotwire for February?

and what comes up right know for 4 adults 4* Times Square shows

Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access

can someone identify that hotel?

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages.

For information on 'when to bid' see the related Bid Early or Close to Check-in link in our PRICELINE FAQ.

One of the issues you may face is that rates are often higher (sometimes much more so) when searching for more than double occupancy in NYC. If you were searching for double occupancy i would say that $159 is slightly high for this time of year in NYC given it's low-season; however, the situation is different given that you're seeking quad occupancy, and i think $159 is a 'pretty good' deal.

As you might expect, the amenities above are common for a city hotel, but they do match previous reports for the Crowne Plaza, Hilton Times Square, Inter-Continental Times Square, and the Millenium Broadway... so this would be my best guess for any of these.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]